Sprint has merged with T-Mobile and is offering assistance for existing users. They are coordinating with T-Mobile to get their users access to T-Mobile’s network. T-Mobile has set up a special COVID-19 hotline for those seeking relief during the pandemic. They have also launched a new low-cost phone plan option called the Connect plan for $15 a month plus tax. This includes unlimited talk and text, 2 GB of high-speed data, and access to their nationwide 5G network.
If you need more time to pay your bill, you can set up a payment arrangement. In order to get your due date extended for your monthly bill and discuss options to get your bill lowered, you will need to call T-Mobile’s COVID-19 support hotline at 855-335-1978. Be sure to have your account number ready to provide to one of their representatives to ensure the quickest response.
- By logging into your Sprint account you can access one of their live chat support agents to learn about current offers being provided.
- Once you login to your account, you can access the chat by clicking on the “chat” bubble that appears on the bottom right of your screen.
- If you are seeking assistance due to COVID-19 you should provide that information to the representative once they are active in the chat
- They will then be able to direct you to their Financial Department that can be reached at 1-844-410-1601. You will need to provide your account information again, so make sure that you have your account information handy.
- Once you get an agent on the line, they will be able to look at your account and provide you with options for lowering your monthly bill.
Both T-Mobile and Sprint are offering free international calling to all Level 3 countries. Sprint customers who are currently on limited data plans are able to get unlimited data for 60 days from 3/18/2020 which means it ends on or around 5/18/2020.